Back to Listing

Crown Financial Study

Crown Financial Small Groups

Crown Small Group Study is foundational in setting standards, budgeting and long term planning. Most Christians have been taught only God’s principles of handling 10 percent of their income—the area of giving. Although this is crucial, they do not understand the Lord’s perspective on handling the other 90 percent. In the Crown study you will learn what Scripture teaches about managing all your possessions.

Topics include the following:

• Getting Out of Debt
• Spending
• Giving
• Budgeting
• Investing
• Earning Money
• Saving

The study is very practical. Each time you learn a principle, you will apply what you have learned. For example, you will complete a debt repayment schedule and start a budget. Students in the adult study receive a Student Manual, the Practical Application Workbook and a copy of Your Money Counts.

Graduates have confirmed that marriages are being strengthened and individuals are getting out of debt. They also are becoming consistent savers, generous givers, and prudent consumers. Most importantly, people are entering into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ as they learn to apply His Word.

Expected Commitment:
Attend 8 of 10 classes. Complete daily homework (15-20 minutes). Complete weekly practical application.

Cost:
Materials cost $45 per individual - $55 per couple for those taking the course for the first time.

For more information or contact the Office at office@rosewoodpark.ca or 543-8233.


  • Date: TBA
  • Time:
  • Cost:
  • Where: Rosewood Park Alliance Church

The City

The City is Rosewood's private online social network. Here you can get connected to all that we are doing as a church which suits your needs.

Service Times

Our Sunday worship service is the best place to start your journey with Rosewood. Each Sunday, our goal is to help you meet God personally with a dynamic worship experience that includes uplifting music and biblical teaching that is applicable for your everyday life.

SUNDAYS - 9:00AM & 11:00AM